Pages

Saturday 15 December 2012

Production Diary 17

I have been looking a lot and spending time looking at images which inspire me to maybe re-enact for my magazines. Because I attend a lot of gigs, and is always up to date with bands and news I buy a lot of music magazines like Kerrang which I find useful. This also gives me an indication of what kind of pictures they use and certain poses which help portray my genre. I want to make it really clear to my audience in the most simplistic way possible which means stereotyping my models to the fullest. I have collected a few samples of what I would like to go with looking at existing magazines for inspiration to do with my genre, in the power point below it shows and explores why I have chosen each one and how they would help me. I feel as if they would be able to do, in s short period of time, as they are not that much trouble to rein-act  I have contacted my models and arranged shoots for my live pictures at a gig, and also at a band practice to get a in depth feel of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment