Pages

Sunday 16 December 2012

Production Diary 18

Looking at my location ideas I think I definitely have three strong locations in which would work the best. I have thought about them car fully because I cant just do mine anywhere because of my genre. The rock genre is hard to covey as the background does say a lot about it and how they are so I need to pick the right one. Definitely the live concert one would be suitable in my magazine as it is all about new bands and music. This would be the most easier to do, however I don't think that I can really do one in a scrapyard as this would way to hard to convey. I feel that a photo shoot in a studio may not be the strongest idea as with my genre it is hardly done, as it does not convey my genre but something universal that can be used anywhere. I want mine to be unique and different from the others so I may use them shots for the last pages.
The colour theme is also hard to chose a solid colour however I do feel that I have found a bold three theme which also ties in with my feature story.

No comments:

Post a Comment