Pages

Monday 3 December 2012

Production Diary 16

Recently I have been busy with thinking about the actual content on my magazine and what I would put in it. The double page draft is probably the hardest page, as it contains a lot of wring and information about my band. Because I have been going to a lot of their gigs recently I thought that I could maybe do one whore double spread on that. I have seen it before in a lot of Kerrang magazines, where they have a few pages dedicated to recent live reviews of gigs that have recently happened. Also because i read a lot of these anyways, it will help me write about this and get me in the voice of a reviewer because I can talk about what happened first hand as I was there for my self. The draft is just a simple simple, however I do have trouble with keeping in the word limit as I tend to write a bit too much. But I think that would be suitable for one of my pages as it is a sterotypical thing found in music magazines of my genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment