Pages

Friday 21 December 2012

Production Diary 19

I have just done my first live gig photo shoot at the gig from the band which I have chosen and uploaded all of the pictures onto a contact sheet for you to see how it went. There were a lot of shots taken as I wanted to get the best possible ones to include in my magazine  There were also a few other bands there so I though I would get shots of them just in case seeing as I was already there. I thought that It went pretty well, as I was happy with a few shots that i feel were strong. There were some complications in the crowd, as it was pretty large, also my camera died towards the end so I could not get all the pictures I wanted. I had to keep chaining the lenses which also wasted time, as it was a live gig and could not be done again, However I feel that i have got some good live pictures to include, but will also carry on to get more at other gigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment