Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Production diary 9

I have also looked at existing magazine names and done some research on the internet to find out where they got their name from, why they named the magazine that, when they first started publishing and where the magazine is from. I have found that Most of the magazines that I had researched were from the UK, however two were from the US. One in particular called MetalHammer was dispatched all over the world and also copied in other languages. I found this particularly interesting as this relates to the genre I wish to choose. I have researched different varieties of music to get a rough idea of what each one has done. Their names have been kept simple and catchy in order to remember them by. Each magazine's name is somehow related to their target demographic and genre of music, it really reflects what style they want to portray and is highly important.

No comments:

Post a Comment