Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Sell line ideas

Thinking about what stories and interesting cover lines that would go on my front cover, which my audience would find interesting and make them want to buy my magazine.
The topics of which will all be music related, but also need to  connect with the audience so I will include free posters, competition offers and further relating articles with my audience.
Here are some ideas I have in mind.
  • WIN! a pain of tickets to the hottest metal festival this summer at DOWNLOAD!
  • The return of legends old rockers Papa Roach!
  • Green Day releasing 3 new albums in three smashing months
  • Exclusive news from Matt Tucks injury
  • 5 FREE exclusive live posters from your favourite bands
  • The main story feature: The Ocean's Eyes cause up a storm. "We were so caught up on the shore, we didn't see the tide comming in."
  • 20 years of rock before pop


  • PLUS! BringMeTheHorizon. LostProphets. BrandNew. La Dispute. AvengeSevenfold. Slipknot. ParkwayDrive.SleepingWithSirens and many more
Here is an example of how it would look like, I have taken this from Kerrang magazine, and it is placed right at the bottom of the page.

Following this I have also seen the common strip at the top of every Kerrang magazine which are called banners, which features one band and focus on them, with another short importaint article that would be found abou them in it.
Taking this idea, I will ulter it sligtly for my magazine however I will make it suited for my sories.

No comments:

Post a Comment