Pages

Monday 12 November 2012

Production diary 12

I have been busy thinking about my audience and who they are and how I would target them specifically. Following this, it actually would help me with my proposal and what I will plan to do for my real magazine and what elements I wish to produce in it and what would be reverent. I have open up my ideas to a focus group and the public to test my ideas on this by making an online questionnaire. After a week I have found that this was not so much of a good idea, as people did not take it seriously and left silly answers, So I then re did this and make it private to a few people and given out by hand to improve this. I have also been thinking about names for my magazine, and the typography of it which I will later explore and put up for debate.

No comments:

Post a Comment