Pages

Saturday 29 September 2012

Production Diary 3

This week I have been focusing on my research and my actual start to my magazine. I have looked into great detail about the connotations of a front cover and contents page as research for my magazine. I have found three pieces of existing texts and have careful analysed them. I have used three different music styled magazines for each page to show the variety and difference of each one, although they all follow the codes and conventions and the basic layout I have found that they vary with the genre because of their audience. I have also found out new research when annotating them. Some magazines have a double page contents, some a single and one I found had a three pages contents page which is very unusual. However it taught me that this magazine was breaking the codes and conventions for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment